Monday 23 August 2010

Bags and Link to The Story of Stuff

I found myself clinging to my bags so the cupboard is still full, not minimalist at all.  I put one out but almost fished it in again.There's another charity collection coming tomorrow so I have another chance to let go.  Next to my bed I have a real leather vintage suitcase I paid £20 for at a car boot sale.  What was I thinking?  It's lovely but so impractical and heavy for me.  When I go away I always use a holdall Neil got free from work.  It would be brilliant to get this monster out of my space so that when I wake up I see - a floor!  I am using the suitcase as a holding area for things I need to sort out and at night I put my clothes and dressing gown on top of it, ugh.  This just shows me how things can stick to me and cause a chaos hot spot.  The link below will take you to a film which has helped me keep things in perspective recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBE5QAYXp8

No comments:

Post a Comment