Monday 30 August 2010

Hard Work


It's been hard work today doing the laundry.  I had lots of it to catch up with.  I looked at the old ironing pile and decided to just re-wash it and let the creases fall out on the line and I also worked my way through a mending pile (this included putting a zip in a skirt).  Now I am tired but I am ahead of the game, there is fresh laundry folded in the airing cupboard and the last couple of loads are drying on the line in the last of the afternoon sun.  I have watchers on some of my Ebay things and there's a charity bag coming in the morning so I'm going to have a look around and see what I can let go of next.  I have not been shopping although I normally "comfort shop" if I feel at all low - which I do today.  I think that although I'm grateful nobody got hurt in our car crash I'm sad about my car, it was the best I've ever owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment