This week I put out 5 bags for charity filled with clothes, jewellery, books and ornaments. I tore up letters and greetings cards and put them out for recycling. I tackled a drawer I called my "glory hole" which contained anything which I just did not know where to put but I was unable to let go of due to emotional attachments. Here are some examples:
- Greetings cards which say "from mum and dad" - dad being deceased.
- A letter to my ex husband from his father saying he didn't want to see his son again (I don't know how I ended up with this but I didn't have the heart to upset my ex by sending it to him).
- My children's milk teeth.
- My gallstones from an operation I had in the 1980s.
- A blue light bulb which was my childhood night light in the 1960s.
- Lots of art done by my children and given to me.